cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to add an alternative host to a meeting; It will not accept his name or email address.

cyaworske
Listener

I'm trying to add an alternative host to a meeting; It will not accept his name or email address.

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Is the user that you are trying to designate as the alt-host: 

• A member of your same account? 
  • a licensed user? 

They must be both in order to assign them as alt-host. 

How can I make him a member of my account?  He has his own zoom account but I use my account to set up zoom meetings for him and his client.  

Bort

This article can show you how to add him to your exisitng account: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028938451-Adding-existing-users-to-a-paid-account

Once he's added, then you will need to purchase a 2nd license and assign it to him. With that done, you can then finally add him as an alternative host. 

Still trying to get some answers here, please. I have integrated Zoom with LearnDash. I paid for another Zoom license for a second person to host ongoing meetings in LearnDash using Zoom. I have set that person up as an administrator. When I try to schedule a meeting and assign the 2nd person as a host, her name doesn't come up. Interestingly, someone who was a Basic User, who has been deleted from both Zoom and LearnDash shows up as a potential host. I've logged out of Zoom, I've logged out of my WordPress/LearnDash account. I can't make it work. What am I doing wrong?