cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm assigned Scheduling Privileges for a handful of folks. Why isn't everyone showing up?

MaryK_1
Listener

I've been assigned scheduling privileges for a handful of colleagues. However, not all of their names are showing up in the dropdown window in Google Calendar/Zoom PlugIn. Is there a limit to the number of people that I can schedule behalf of? Also, I deleted a name from privileges (employee left) but that name is still showing up. It's like Zoom isn't syncing with my calendar. TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@MaryK_1 If this is the Zoom Scheduler plugin, you'll need to sign out of it and sign back in to have it synced correctly. 

Whenever adding/removing users for scheduling privilege this is the best practice. 

Just click on the extension icon in the top left hand corner of your browser and you can sign out from the window that opens. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL

@MaryK_1 If this is the Zoom Scheduler plugin, you'll need to sign out of it and sign back in to have it synced correctly. 

Whenever adding/removing users for scheduling privilege this is the best practice. 

Just click on the extension icon in the top left hand corner of your browser and you can sign out from the window that opens. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thanks. Oddly, I didn't have to sign out on previous occasions when I was assigned with scheduling privileges, just recently. I did go ahead and sign out and yes, that did resolve the issue. Thanks again!