cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have set registration so participants only answer questions once; but they keep coming up

LFGS
Listener

I have a Zoo meeting (it's a yoga class) that has multiple occurrences.  I set up a registration for the class with custom questions.  I clicked the setting so that "Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences."  Ahead of each class I resend the confirmation email which has the link for the class.  Several participants are telling me that they have to answer those registration questions every time they click the link I send for the class.  About half the participants don't have that problem, and the link in the re-sent confirmation email takes them directly to class.  I don't understand why this is happening or how to make it stop.  It is frustrating to my participants, and I'm afraid some will be deterred from coming to more classes.  Please help.

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@LFGS ,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond.  If this issue is still occurring, can you please verify which registration option you selected for the meeting (Register once, Register for each or Register once and choose)?  Thanks.