cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't put a background

Fire_Wolf2883
Listener

I tried to put a background for a meeting but it justs blends in with my face, Can anyone give me a hint on how it works?

2 REPLIES 2

Fire_Wolf2883
Listener

I would like anyone to reply to my message because it's a solution ANYONE can solve for me

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Fire_Wolf2883, here are some suggestions from the Changing your Virtual Background image KB Article. If you're experiencing issues with Virtual Background, try the following troubleshooting tips:

• If you do not have the Virtual Background tab in your desktop client settings after enabling it, sign out of the client and sign in again.
  • Manually pick the background color to ensure the correct color is selected. This option is only available after you click an image and have I have a green screen selected. 
  • Ensure that the background is a solid color with minimal shadows. Also ensure the background is uniform in lighting. A 3-point lighting setup is ideal.
  • Ensure that your green screen color does not match your shirt, hair, or eye color.
  • If you are using VDI, some plugins do not support virtual backgrounds and less powerful thin client machines may also be unable to support the feature. Support for additional VDI platforms is in development and customers should check with their sales representative for updates.

Let me know if these suggestions help! 😄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!