cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my recording

Rmk89
Listener

Hello there, 

I ended a meeting I had recorded to the cloud about 20 minutes ago, but I still can't find the recording on the cloud. What shall I do?

5 REPLIES 5

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi,

You can't find the recording or is still being processed? Cloud recordings are usually in the Recording section in the web portal.

For reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

It's not there, not even being processed. I am sure I recorded the meeting, I heard the verbal confirmation and after I stopped it, a message appeared telling me that I would be notified when it's available on the cloud. I am still waiting for it, but it's not even being processed.

ZoomZoom

Ah... check if you were the host of the meeting. If you heard it, then either it is under the original host account, or it was recording locally, meaning in your computer.

Thank you,

ZzZz

If you are not the host of a meeting and therefore the recording link has been sent to the Host, is there some way for the Host to make another person Host after the meeting has ended so the other person can edit the meeting recording? Thanks.

ZoomZoom

Hi,

If you are not the host, or the host didn't give you permission to record, then a user with Admin can access the recording. 

Thank you,

ZzZz