cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my previous cloud recording

Asma_siddiqui12
Listener

I hosted a meeting on 8th December named 'women's essentials' and i recorded the session but now i can't seem to find the recording. Plzz help me wid it

14 REPLIES 14

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there! If you sign in to your Zoom web portal, click Account Management then Recording Management, and you should see a list of cloud recordings on your account. Let me know if it's not there! 🙂

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Mine isn't there.  I saw my recording converting today and then it asked where to file it. I found the file I wanted to save it in on my computer, but then it disappeared and now I can't find it.

I had the same problem and noticed that the recording was saved in the deleted recordings folder. In the Recordings tab, you should see Deleted Recording at the top right. Looks like a bug. 

I see the other comments similar to mine. And I do not see any further suggestions to those comments. I followed the instructions, Account Management to Recording Management and it gave a excel response. I went to the Advance option, then I read the comments.

I can't find my recording at all. I recorded from iPhone and zoom and I can't find it anywhere. Please help! I even upgraded my account for zoom cloud storage.

Hi Bri 

I am having the same issue. I know where recordings in the cloud are, but I cant find one from today. 

This doesn't help any! I need my recording! Can a real person get on this and help?

revpeedee2
Listener

I cannot find my cloud recording. The meeting was recorded less than a month ago

I had the same problem and noticed that the recording was saved in the deleted recordings folder. In the Recordings tab, you should see Deleted Recording at the top right. 

KimRoyle
Listener

My recording does not show up in my recording list on either the cloud nor the computer. I followed the link to view the recording and I get an error message, "This recording does not exist. (3,301)".  This was recorded less than a week ago. 

I had the same problem and noticed that the recording was saved in the deleted recordings folder. In the Recordings tab, you should see Deleted Recording at the top right. 

JamesFisherman
Listener

Same problem here. I am sure I pressed record last night in our zoom meeting but I cant find it. Where is the official reply here from Zoom?

regibiz
Listener

Same problem.  I had a meeting this evening.  I recorded it.  I heard when it said "recording in progress" and when it said "recording stopped." but I can't find it anywhere.  It looks like zoom doesn't respond.  What a shame that we are being treated like that as if we don't matter once we pay for their service.  I don't think they are sensitive to what some of those recordings meant to us.  What a shame!

You have to log in too the online browser and it’s on there 😊 doesn’t show up in the app especially if you have not paid and only using the “ Trial “