shaikha1103
Listener

so I've tried many times to download zoom but it didn't let me 

thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

GavinZoomQNA
Listener

Go to the official website.

I had the same problem on a brand new MacBook Air (3/2023) and yes, I got the download from the official website.  It just keeps saying that the installation has failed.  I have tried a number of fixes but no luck.  Does anyone out there have an idea why this is happening.  

Weather
Listener

I can't download zoom on my macbook.  I have tried downloading from Zoom official page but failed

Amymd
Listener

I also can't download on my MacBook Pro.  I couldn't update the zoom software and troubleshooted.  They said uninstall zoom and reinstall.  Now I don't have my account (free).  Anyone find a solution?

AmyR4
Listener

Same here. does anyone know the solution?

I was able to figure it out, but I'm not sure I can tell you exactly how to replicate it since it's been a while.  The issue is not with Zoom, but rather with the MacBook which is not allowing the download.  You need go to "System Settings" to "Privacy & Security" to "Accessibility" and then change to the button to allow Zoom access to your computer, at least long enough to download the software.  I'm fairly sure that is how I did it, although it's been a while.  Good luck!

Thanks! I kept searching through the community responses and finally found the instructions similar to yours above.   I was proud of myself for finally getting it resolved.  Thanks for your response! 

willjoe2442
Participant

How do I download Zoom on my Macbook Pro?
Installing Zoom (Mac)
Go to the Zoom Download page.
On the “Zoom Software Download Center” page, download the first option Zoom Client for Meetings.
Once the download is complete, open the Finder
In the pop-up window, click Continue to run the installer program.
Follow the prompts to complete the install process.

Regards,

Will