cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download the app in my computer.

Sophia2023
Listener

Every time I get to the last stage of the app installation, this message comes up. 

I tried to erase all the zoom data in my computer, restart it and try again from cero but it always happens. 

1308Raul_0-1672933076768.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Sophia2023 

Have you recently updated your Mac to MacOS Ventura (version 13+)? 

If that is the case, you will need to delete the old version of the Zoom app in the Applications folder, and then reattempt the installation. I had this issue as well.

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

Cass963
Listener

I had the same issue with my Macbook. Try this:

Go to system settings, privacy & security, files and folders, click on the arrow next to "installer" and then make sure downloads folder option is toggled on.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FORE-Craig

Hi @Sophia2023 

Have you recently updated your Mac to MacOS Ventura (version 13+)? 

If that is the case, you will need to delete the old version of the Zoom app in the Applications folder, and then reattempt the installation. I had this issue as well.

I hope that helps!

Craig

FORE-Craig

Hi @Sophia2023 

If you have a recent Mac with an Apple Silicon processor (M1 or M2), make sure that you download the version of the Zoom app for Apple Silicon Macs at https://zoom.us/download . See attached.

😊 

Craig

Cass963
Listener

I had the same issue with my Macbook. Try this:

Go to system settings, privacy & security, files and folders, click on the arrow next to "installer" and then make sure downloads folder option is toggled on.

Thank you! This was VERY helpful!