cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access meetings on our own account!

BrianAC
Listener

Our company pays $300 per year for whatever plan we have. We have two administrators - me and Art. Art set up a meeting with clients. But before the meeting started he had a medical emergency and went to the hospital. When our clients tried to get in, they got "Waiting for the host to start this meeting." I tried to go into our account and start the meeting. I couldn't find it - or any of Art's scheduled meetings - anywhere. So no meeting and we looked terrible.

What is going on? Why can't I access meetings on our on account. Also  - how much do I have to pay to get actual technical support from Zoom? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@BrianAC  – Technical support availability from Zoom depends on the type of account your organization has. Every account can log a ticket directly online here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

What you need to implement is Scheduling Privilege between you and Art. Then you can move Meetings between the two of you. Read this Zoom Support article for details. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood

@BrianAC  – Technical support availability from Zoom depends on the type of account your organization has. Every account can log a ticket directly online here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

What you need to implement is Scheduling Privilege between you and Art. Then you can move Meetings between the two of you. Read this Zoom Support article for details. 

BrianAC
Listener

Thank you, Ray! I appreciate your help on this. I'll look into it right away. Brian

Ray_Harwood

@BrianAC - excellent.  I'm a solo event producer, but I do have multiple licensed accounts so that I can work multiple locations in a Zoom Conference as needed.  I did the Scheduling Privilege between my licensed accounts and I can float between the two as needed.  I'm about to absorb another licensed account from a pro bono client to add to the mix, and I'm believing (hoping) that 3 can play as nice as 2!  Good luck... shout out if you need something. And thanks for marking the solution, it'll help others find it.

Anime_club123
Listener

u did bye have a nice day