cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not install Zoom in my Macbook Air

Tolunay
Listener

Hi,

I made all necessary things, but I can't install Zoom meeting program in my Computer.

Anybody faced same problem and solved it ??

4 REPLIES 4

7chill
Listener

I have the same problem with my macbook air. Have you able to install it now?

henry321
Listener

@Tolunay wrote:

Hi,

I made all necessary things, but I can't install Zoom meeting program in my Computer.

Anybody faced same problem  and solved it ?? war robots mod apk

Check your system requirements: Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running the Zoom app. These can be found on the Zoom website.

Disable antivirus software: Sometimes antivirus software can interfere with the installation process. Try disabling your antivirus software temporarily while installing Zoom, then re-enable it once the installation is complete.

Clear your browser cache: If you're trying to download the Zoom app from the Zoom website, clearing your browser cache may help. This can help resolve issues related to corrupted or outdated files.

Use a different web browser: If you're having trouble downloading the Zoom app using one web browser, try using a different one. This can help rule out issues related to the browser you're using.

Contact Zoom support: If none of the above solutions work, consider contacting Zoom support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.

Ahmad1
Listener

What's the error you are getting?

robinkeen
Listener

If you can't install Zoom on your MacBook Air, ensure your system meets requirements, download from the official website, grant installation permissions, and check for antivirus/firewall issues.