cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought the Zoom One Pro plan. Why am I limited to 40 min? I don't get it.

cauterman
Listener

Also I have not chat support? 

I have a very important meeting today, and this is causing me some stress. 

What plan do I need to buy to get me past the 40 min limit? I thought it was the Pro plan.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. I'm sorry you are having an issue with free/basic going to Pro. I suggest you sign into Zoom.US and look at your account. Make sure it reads Licensed. A screenshot is attached. Now, if it does read licensed, was the meeting that is stopping at 40 minutes created before you changed to PRO? I don't think it should matter, but I wonder if that meeting stops at 40 minutes. If your account doesn't read Licensed, I would contact Support. Zoom support will be able to correct the issue. One more suggestion, if your account reads Licensed, create a new test meeting, and see if you can go over 40 minutes. 

I hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you need.

View solution in original post

cauterman
Listener

I was signing in with a different (wrong) email address. Strange that I could see the Pro plan as current, yet the top right showed basic plan. Anyway.... all good with the correct sign in email. Thank you for the quick reply.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

chrismenard7

Hello. I'm sorry you are having an issue with free/basic going to Pro. I suggest you sign into Zoom.US and look at your account. Make sure it reads Licensed. A screenshot is attached. Now, if it does read licensed, was the meeting that is stopping at 40 minutes created before you changed to PRO? I don't think it should matter, but I wonder if that meeting stops at 40 minutes. If your account doesn't read Licensed, I would contact Support. Zoom support will be able to correct the issue. One more suggestion, if your account reads Licensed, create a new test meeting, and see if you can go over 40 minutes. 

I hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you need.

cauterman
Listener

I was signing in with a different (wrong) email address. Strange that I could see the Pro plan as current, yet the top right showed basic plan. Anyway.... all good with the correct sign in email. Thank you for the quick reply.

chrismenard7

Glad to help. Have a good day. 

Kwinkler
Listener

In the same regards to this question, if my plan has 'licensed' in my profile, will I have access to create a meeting that will last longer than 40 minutes in basic.  I am reading a few Q &A where is it stated that basic and some paid accounts are limited to 40 minutes.  Just upgraded and would like more than 40 minutes.  Thank you.  

chrismenard7

Yes, if you have Licensed in your profile, you are not limited to 40 minute meetings. If you saw Basic in the profile, you would be limited. I hope this helps.