cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am the host. I cannot see my participants.

Barbara77
Listener

I have been using Zoom for almost 2 years.  suddenly I cannot see my participants.  Any suggestions? I have rebooted and checked settings.

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HI @Barbara77 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! We have introduced a newer feature where you can actually stop all incoming video from participants. This is meant to help relieve fatigue for people who sort of just need to take a break from stimulation. I am not sure if that is the specific issue but wanted to link a support article here...if you can take a look and see if maybe that is what is going on? https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409500570381-Stopping-all-incoming-video-in-a-meeting-or-...

If not maybe you can help us understand what you are seeing when in a meeting, and if you know for sure that participants are there (maybe you can hear them but not see them for instance)?

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!