cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we integrate the zoom meeting on my website?

faridhanazari
Listener

Hey there,

I am here searching for how we integrate the zoom meeting on my website. Currently I am working on one of my website 먹튀검증 I want to integrate the meeting on my website how can I do this? Need help regarding this.

5 REPLIES 5

alvin234
Listener

To integrate a Zoom meeting on your website, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign up for a Zoom account and create a meeting link that you want to embed on your website.
  2. Copy the embed code provided by Zoom.
  3. Open the HTML source code of the page where you want to embed the Zoom meeting.
  4. Paste the Zoom embed code in the appropriate location in the HTML code.
  5. Save the changes and publish the page.

For example, If you want to allow users to download PDF slides from your website, you can add a download button or link that points to the PDF file. You can create a separate page for the pdf slide share or embed them within a page. To make the PDF file downloadable, you need to add the "download" attribute to the link or button tag, like this:

<a href="path/to/pdf/file.pdf" download>Download PDF Slides</a>

This will allow users to download the PDF file when they click on the link or button.

when you create a webinar there is no embed link anywhere.

js2mas
Listener

To integrate Zoom meetings into your website, you can use the Zoom API to create and manage meetings, as well as join or start meetings from your website. Here are the basic steps:

1. Create a Zoom account and generate API credentials (API Key and Secret Key) from the Zoom App Marketplace.

2. Use a server-side programming language like PHP, Python, or Node.js to interact with the Zoom API and create a meeting.

3. Use Zoom's Web SDK or Meeting SDK to embed a Zoom meeting into your website. The Web SDK allows you to create and join meetings from a browser without the need for a Zoom client. The Meeting SDK requires a Zoom client to be installed on the user's device, but provides more advanced features.

4. Customize the look and feel of the Zoom meeting interface to match your website's branding using the SDK's customization options.

Zoom provides detailed documentation and sample code to help you get started with the API and SDKs. You can find more information on the Zoom Developer website: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/overview.

Hi,

We have deployed the Zoom SDK and you can now join meetings on the the website. It is hardcoded using C#. However if you livestream a Zoom meeting the only way we can embed the stream is via a 3rd party site like Youtube or Vimeo. Is there not a way to generate an embed code within Zoom there fore avoiding using expensive subscriptions or feeds that have adverts on?

Antonuccison23
Listener

To integrate Zoom meetings on your website without coding, you can follow these steps: First, ensure you have a Zoom account with the necessary subscription and access to the Zoom API. Then, log in to your Zoom account and generate API credentials. Next, use a third-party website builder or content management system (CMS) like WordPress, Wix, or Squarespace, which offers plugins or integrations for Zoom. Install and configure the appropriate Zoom integration plugin or widget for your chosen platform. Once installed, you can easily embed Zoom meeting links or widgets on your website, allowing visitors to join meetings directly from your site. For example, if you're hosting VAT-related webinars, you can create Zoom meetings for VAT discussions and seamlessly integrate them into your website for easy access by your audience.