cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view personal meeting history

SumitAggarwal
Listener

I am using the Basic version of Zoom and wanted to upgrade to PRO version but before that I need to see how much meetings I am hosting using my Personal Meeting Id or the meetings I have joined. And based on this I can easily decide if I need to switch to PRO version or not.

Is this possible to get this data for Basic version.

3 REPLIES 3

Jameswalter
Participant

On mobile phone: Sign in to the Zoom client. Click the Phone tab . Click the History tab. The most recent call history will display at the top.

On Desktop:
Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation panel, click Dashboard. At the top of the Dashboard screen, click Meetings. (Optional) Click Past Meetings to access historical meeting data.

Regards,
James

no-12
Listener

There is no "Past Meetings" on the page for me.  Only "Upcoming" and "Recorded."  Is Past Meetings exclusively a pro feature?  I want to know when I was in a meeting and for how long for timesheets.  They often are not officially scheduled in the calendar. 

Larry_D
Listener

The closest I've found for an activity log for my Personal Meeting Room is the "Active Hosts Report". It appears that Personal Meeting Room usage is NOT reported in any Past or Previous Meetings list.