cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop bombers using free floating tiles in gallery view?

TubeGuy
Listener

I'm trying to figure out how bombers that get into our meetings put adult material in their tile then bounce the tile all over the screen, making it difficult to remove them.  I know we can go to participants to remove them and to suspend activities, but is there anything that can be done to prevent them from moving in our meeting settings?  

I don't know how they do it in the first place.  Anyone know?

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

There's a good change that they are turning their video on and off fairly quickly which will cause them to change positions in the Gallery, to a degree.

I would recommend that when it happens again, to enable Focus mode.

Here's a link explaining it... basically, it limits the video that is displayed in the meeting.

I'm also including a link to Best Practices for Securing Your Zoom Meetings. There is some very good guidance in this document.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

ChizzleDizzle
Listener

Tonight I had a bomber come into our meeting and their name kept rapidly changing to the names of all the other people in the meeting, which made their tile bounce around and their name stutter in the participants list, which made it nearly impossible to remove them from the meeting.  Then they tried impersonating people to get back in.

TubeGuy
Listener

That didn't work.  I had everything possible turned off.  Mute, video, white boards, apps, rename, not much else.