cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start a meeting with a odd time i.e. 6:22 pm

JSP
Listener

Is there a way to START a meeting at an odd time i.e. 6:22 pm instead of the 5 minute increments.  I tried typing the time in, however it would not allow you to do that.

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

It is possible to type exact times when scheduling through either the Zoom Web Portal or Zoom installed client. The portal has a slightly weird behavior in that we (the user) often click into the time field to select an initial time, and we also commonly click into that field to place the cursor in preparation to type an exact time.

In the portal I might suggest to first select a time like 10:15 then immediately use your keyboard arrow keys, instead of your mouse. Using the mouse will only dropdown the list again, leading us to believe that smaller increments are not possible.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Okutomo
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If you have Google calendar integration, you can schedule meetings in non-five minute increments by entering the desired time in Google Calendar and scheduling Zoom.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

Okutomo_0-1666880069154.png

Okutomo_1-1666880088204.png