Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up a different zoom link for each coaching client

bczoom
Listener

Hello.

I need some advice.

I'm trying to set up my virtual coaching business. 

Firstly, I need to set up a zoom link meeting for prospects that sign up for a free discovery call.

Next, I need to set up a zoom link when they sign up to my actual coaching package. I am uncertain whether to use one zoom link for all purposes and clients, or whether to use a different link each time for discovery calls, coaching sessions and clients.

Any advice on the best way to set this up would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Billy

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @bczoom,

I definitely recommend against the option to reuse the same Meeting ID or PMI for meetings. 

I use Calendly to schedule almost all meetings with new and existing clients. Calendly can be configured to show only certain appointment types in your general link, but then you give the other appointment types to your confirmed clients to schedule. Calendly will manage Paid appointments and set up the Zoom meetings, as well as send reminders. 

There’s a learning curve to get it all set up, but well worth It once to know what you’re doing. My clients love it — there’s no back-and-forth of “what day are you available” via email. Calendly syncs up to Outlook calendar and only books when your available. 

Take a look, and come back if you have questions. Happy to help if I can. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !