cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Otter transcription from recording

AprilBH
Listener

I often use Otter speech-to-text transcription in meetings, so we can choose whether or not to share a written transcript with participants later. I recently recorded a meeting, and the transcript is running along the bottom of the video. There are way too many problems with the transcription to keep it there, but I want to share the video. How do I remove the transcript from the video?

3 REPLIES 3

LisaRobert
Listener

IPL has a massive fan base from all around the world. Everyone is excited for Next IPL 2022 and wants to know IPL 2022 Schedule PDF Download, Venue, Draft, New Time Table, Point Table, Ranking & Winning Prediction, Captain List & History.

Terri82
Listener

IPL 2023  will be broadcasted and live-streamed across the globe. Native and non-native cricket fans are privileged by the IPL broadcasting channels and live-streaming platforms offering IPL 2023 Live in multiple languages. Star Sports, Jio Tv, and Yupp Tv are significant platforms for IPL live streaming in several languages. 

stephen43759830
Listener

If you want to remove the transcription from your video, there are a few options depending on the platform you are using.

If you are using a video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, you can simply delete the text layer from the video timeline. If the transcription is burned into the video, you can use a video editing software to crop out the bottom portion of the video containing the transcript.

If you don't have access to a video editing software, you can use an online tool like Kapwing to remove the transcript from your video. Upload your video to Kapwing, and use the "Crop Video" feature to crop out the bottom portion of the video containing the transcript. You can then download the newly cropped video.

Once you have removed the transcription from the video, you can share it with participants as desired.

If it still not solved then checkout this "asianbet77".