cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find past participant totals for a specific meeting?

billbailey
Listener

Hello--I'm trying to find the total participants for  a past meeting. I have a licensed account. I've found these directions:

1. Sign in to Zoom from your web browser.
2. Click on “Reports” from the left menu.
3. Click “Usage.”

I don't see 'usage' after step 2. I see: Usage Reports or User Activity reports.
If I click for 'daily' reports, it gives me the total number of participants for all meetings. 
How do I specify one particular meeting?

Thanks in advance for any help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Choose Usage Reports, then select Usage. There you can find each meeting for the past 12 months and each should have a click-able link of how many participants were in the session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Bort

Choose Usage Reports, then select Usage. There you can find each meeting for the past 12 months and each should have a click-able link of how many participants were in the session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hi Bort! Thanks for your response. Here's what I see -->

Account Management -> Reports -> Usage Reports -> here I don't see 'usage' but I see Daily, Active Hosts, Inactive Hosts, Meeting, etc. Should 'usage' be on that list and is it possible that my local organization has removed that option?

Thanks again!

Bort

Ah, sorry. In your case, you need to choose Active Hosts. There you can adjust the date range to find the meeting, then the number on the right side should be clickable and show you more info. 

Good stuff, Bort! You've found it. Thank you!

The issue that I'm running into now is that the data doesn't seem very good or useable.  We had a meeting with around 100 people. The report shows 250+ people. I'm thinking it's counting every time someone re-entered the meeting.  Is there any way to generate total unique users? 

Thanks again for your help! I'll hit 'accept' (on your response above) after your response here. 

Bort

I think it's possible, but it depends on the data Zoom is able to gleam from your participants.

In my reports, I have the option to Show unique users, but I assume that option only appears when Zoom can be sure it knows when it's a rejoin versus a different user. This likely depends on if the participants were logged in to a Zoom account when they joined (providing Zoom with a name AND email address to compare each participant with) or joined without logging in (providing Zoom with just a name). 

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 18.07.30.png

You can require all participants to join while authenticated (one of the security options when scheduling), but that might not suit your needs. 

Yes--I was able to find the 'unique users' option. Thanks so much for your help! Much appreciated!

Hi Bort,

Is it possible to have unique users options via API viz "GET /report/meetings/{meetingId}" or "GET /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants"?

Kind Regards,

JP6

Super helpful. But still. . . 2 issues.

First, when I look under "Meetings," the meeting I just completed (in m personal Zoom Room) doesn't appear. Is there a delay?

Second, is there any way to find a report of who logged in to the meeting? Not just the summary number?

Hi Bort,

Great answer - I have a slight variation on the original question.  i have a recurring meeting scheduled for a group I work with.  When I follow the formula you've laid out here, I can see my "single" meetings, but I can't see the last (or any) occurrence of my recurring meeting.  Is there a place where attendance for those can be seen?

Thanks!

--Steve

To get an attendance report for your last occurrence of a recurring meeting with registration you can use Salepager which combined registration and participation to provide a complete picture of attendance with emails. Attendance is deduplicated and each registrant only shows up once (unique count).

Hi Bort - I'm trying to do this too, but when I click usage, I'm only offered one month's data, not 12 months as you say above. What am I doing wrong? I need to find a list of attenders of a meeting about 11 months ago. 

Zoom only keeps meeting participant information for 12 months. Needed to check roster for a June 2022 meeting. Any way of retrieving this?

ElkeMax
Listener

hi everybody, here is another variation of the problem: Working in German, but also when I switch the system to Englisch, I don't even find "repoarts", let alone all the rest What can I do? It only gives

ERSONAL