cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download separate participant audio from cloud recording

Whisky2532
Listener

Hi,

So I normally record meetings locally and its no problem getting separate audio for each person and it just shows up on the audio folder on computer but for an upcoming meeting i need to record to the cloud not locally. I have confirmed all my video and audio recording settings including record audio for each participant separately are correct. I did a test meeting and the cloud shows 7 files but only downloads 3 and only one audio file of everyone together. I get this heads up when I download that it wont automatically download each participant audio but I can choose that in the list but there is no option in the dropdown - so where is the list that they speak of, how do i get the remaining file? Please help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alexismac47
Listener

I put in a ticket, and they showed some screens how to. It's just a bit hidden. Select the video (click on the name of it, but don't download), then open the "Audio file of each participant" at the bottom and if you set to record these in settings they will be there to download individually. I'm glad it works! Just struggling with the version changes changing everything about recording. But with this major update hopefully it stabilizes now for recording settings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

alexismac47
Listener

I have the same issue, especially since they have removed this feature from local recordings. Did you get a reply or figure it out?

Whisky2532
Listener

nope

alexismac47
Listener

I put in a ticket, and they showed some screens how to. It's just a bit hidden. Select the video (click on the name of it, but don't download), then open the "Audio file of each participant" at the bottom and if you set to record these in settings they will be there to download individually. I'm glad it works! Just struggling with the version changes changing everything about recording. But with this major update hopefully it stabilizes now for recording settings.

Thanks that works!