cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download meeting attendee report

Seenuvasan
Listener

I'm wondering if it's possible to download attendee data who attending the meeting, as in a .csv file or similar? Thanks! I haven't been able to find anything on this.

12 REPLIES 12

stevejhons
Listener

Follow these steps to download the attendee report:

1. If the participants pane isn't open, select Show participants. in your meeting controls.
  2. Select the down arrow next to People to download the current attendance info as a . CSV file that you can open in Excel. Look for the file in your device's Downloads folder.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Paid Zoom accounts can certainly access and download attendee reports. You can find out more in this support article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Sorry,

But It's really hard to find how to download the attendee list of a meeting. Your site is NOT user friendly. I can't find the information. A friend of mine who also has a paid ZOOM account can't find it either.

We need help: I want to download a list of attendees of a meeting. Where can we find it?

Sincerely,

Bas

I agree - it's going the way of Microsoft, so bloated and in no way user-friendly.

Is there any answer to this yet?
I can download a report of those who registered, but I want to know who actually attended a meeting.

AdminBASW
Listener

Hi

The attendee report in the meetings section appears to have been removed.  It gives the options for registration, polls and surveys but not attendance (Image below)  This is really unfortunate because (a) I didn't know this was going to be removed and relied  on it being there and (b) to add to the problem, the recording taken of the meeting corrupted and wouldn't convert to an MP4.  I now have no record of the meeting attendees.  Is there any way this can be retrieved or rectified, please?  Many thanks.

AdminBASW_0-1650369718594.png

constancedm
Listener

Same here, I used to be able to download attendee reports. Where have they gone?

I just ran a webinar with 100 ish attendees and I have no idea who joined. Where have the reports gone please? Half the point of running events is being able to follow up afterwards. Please sort it asap.

jtham
Listener

Same here! I have problem downloading the attendees report! where is the option(s)?

For generating attendee reports we use salepager.com

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You are looking for the Usage report for a specific meeting. You must be the host of the meeting or have a role with Usage reports permission enabled to generate and view the report.

• Login to your account.
  • Navigate to  ReportsUsage reports  >  Active Hosts >
  • Choose the date range.
  •  Scroll right and click on the blue "Participants count" column (the number written in blue in  the row of the desired meeting ). Click on the blue coloured number.

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.10.32 AM.png

• Choose export 

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 7.59.33 AM.png

When you click on export a new menu will open. I recommend clicking on the Export with meeting data and Show unique users.

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.07.19 AM.png

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thanks, Frank. But how do I get the emails of those that attended? I required registration first. 

Well that's great, except you need to have a paid account to access anything like this. Too late for my purpose as my account is free. I should have thought being able to access an attendee report was basic functionality. It seems it used to be like that, but has been withdrawn.

redjosh
Listener

Just found a way of doing this...

Go to Account Management.

Click Reports.

Click Active Hosts.

Find the meeting in the list.

Under the Participants column, click the number, which brings up a list of all who participated.

Then click export.