cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to blur Background?

Amisha
Listener

I searched blur Background Option multiple time but not able to have it. Please if anyone know how to have it in Laptop please Reply.

Thank You

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Tim
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Amisha, 

Please note that the details in this Help Center  - based on my experience, the main reasons why your computer may not be able to show blurred background could be:

• Age of the computer: if you can only use virtual background with a green screen present, you may not be able to use blurred background;
  • You're not on the latest version of Zoom: head to our download center and find the latest version. 

Please read the article mentioned, and if required upgrade to the latest version of Zoom. 

View solution in original post

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi, 

Blur background is part of virtual background, here is for your reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061468611-Using-blurred-background-?mobile_site=true 

Please make sure all the requirements needed.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Tim
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Amisha, 

Please note that the details in this Help Center  - based on my experience, the main reasons why your computer may not be able to show blurred background could be:

• Age of the computer: if you can only use virtual background with a green screen present, you may not be able to use blurred background;
  • You're not on the latest version of Zoom: head to our download center and find the latest version. 

Please read the article mentioned, and if required upgrade to the latest version of Zoom. 

@Tim wrote:

Hi Amisha, 

There is not option of Virtual background

No, i can't put a backgound

I have a Windows 11 HP and the latest version of Zoom. I can't do anything without a green screen, let alone blur the background. Now what?

I have the same issue. I meet all requirements that the tech specs require, but I have no blur option and if I uncheck the use greenscreen box I have no options.

Nafi

Hi, 

Blur background is part of virtual background, here is for your reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061468611-Using-blurred-background-?mobile_site=true 

Please make sure all the requirements needed.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Hi! I have the latest version of mac which is 11.5.2 and the latest of version of zoom which is the 5.7.6 but the blur background still doesn't show up even though I have reinstalled zoom again :(( pls help

tmabie
Listener

I also am having a problem with the Blurred Background.  I have the current version the zoom desktop client 5.7.6.  I meet the system requirements for Virtual Background with  the latest version of the  MacOS (version 10.15.7), with the required supported processor 2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel core i5.  I'm not sure what generation it is.  I've signed into the ZOOM Desktop Client, clicked on the settings (gear), selected Background & Filters.  However, I do not have a "blur option". 

Srivatsan
Listener

Yes, I also do not have the option to blur my background. Please fix this, I think everyone who has zoom installed also has the same problem.

keneastlancs
Listener

I have zoom downloaded on 2 pcs - same account - on one there is an option for blur background on the other there is no option when click on backgrounds how do i add blurred background to this pc? - it meets all the requirements suggested 

Listener

hey you cant

keneastlancs
Listener

well i have on one PC but not on the other so you can

williechin
Listener

I have the newest version 5.12.2 (11434). At one point when blurred background became available I had it, but later on with the updates, it went away. I even deleted Zoom and all remnants then reinstalled the newest version and still nothing.