cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Pay from Russia

Andrew-infiniti
Listener

The payment method via a Visa card registered with a Russian bank has stopped working for me. I don't have any foreign accounts. In this case, how is it possible to pay for a subscription?

10 REPLIES 10

howardgalloway
Listener
You will send payment with these methods from Russia:

1. Visa.
  2. Mastercard.
  3. YooMoney.
  4. Qiwi wallet.
  5. MIR.
  6. e-Wallets.
  7. Web Money.
  8. PayPal.

In Russia, digital wallets from QIWI, Yandex. Money and Webmoney are very commonly used for the purchase of goods and digital services. Besides these wallets, MasterCard, VISA and local card 'MIR' are used for online transactions.

I think you need to update yourself as all these are closed.

NeoGeo
Listener

Yes, we need more alternative payment methods.

Subscription ending soon ... it so sadly.

Eugenia
Listener

I'm from Russia, too. On March 23, Zoom tried to charge me as usual but failed because my MasterCard had stopped working anywhere except Russia. It's impossible to pay for Zoom now, PayPal isn't working here anymore, either. I cancelled the paid subscriprion, but it still works, even though I'm 5 days late with my payment (and, obviously, won't be able to pay later). Why didn't my subscription automatically stop when the payment failed? Won't I be charged a late fee or something? I don't want to use the service if I didn't pay for it

Добрый день! Напишите мне в Telegram (@migsoftru), я помогу с оплатой + если нужно делаем документы (УПД) для юр. лица.

SvetlanaL
Listener

I've received my second letter today asking me to pay for the subscription I cancelled as soon as I learned that I cannot pay it from Russia now. Could anything be done about it? I would be happy to resume it but it is hardly possible now. 

Eugenia
Listener

I contacted the support, they said that since there's no way now for Russians to pay for the subscription, they've written off my outstanding bill and won't be billing me in the future, so I'm back to the free plan. I'd recommend cancelling your current subscription in advance so that you don't have any outstanding bills as I did.

Thank you! I've already cancelled my previous subscription but they went on sending me letters urging to pay. Hope it's been sorted out now. 

NeoGeo
Listener

Very, very,  waiting for BTC / USDT payment method.

MigSoftRU
Listener

Добрый день! Напишите мне в Telegram (@migsoftru), я помогу с оплатой + если нужно делаем документы (УПД) для юр. лица.