cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable All Staff to Use Company Background?

jwhite2025
Listener

I searched but could not find this issue anywhere. We have a background image that we are using for all of our employees. It is clean and we've found helps improve our branding. Right now we are requiring all employees to manually upload the PNG image to their account and use it for the Virtual Background. Is there a way I as the Owner can "push" the image and make it required for all of our users? Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jwhite2025 

Yes, that is possible! An account admin can go to the Account or Group-level Settings in the web portal and upload the image. All members of the account (or that user group) will see that image on the desktop client, mobile app, and web client as an available virtual background, if they are signed-in to their account when joining a meeting. 

This article has more info about how to do that: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Changing-your-Virtual-Background-image#h_01EJF3Y...

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Jameswalter
Participant

The Shared Backgrounds app is included with the Zoom Desktop client and is displayed in your Apps list.
To install the app manually:

Search for Shared Backgrounds, and click Add.
Review the requested permissions, and click Authorize.
Once installed, the app is displayed under the Apps section of the Zoom Desktop client.

Regards,
James

Joseph32
Listener

you would need to log in to your Zoom account as an administrator, go to the "Account Management" section, and then select "Account Settings" farm Equipment in Inez tx