cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Edit the Meeting Confirmation email From: Name

suedand
Listener

All our meetings require participants to regsiter. Once they register they receive a Confirmation email (see below the example).  I want to change the from name and the submit questiobns to: email highlighted in RED

Sent: 22 July 2022 12:54
To: Mary Smith
Subject: Testing Confirmation

"External email. Open with Caution"
Hi (Participants Name),

Thank you for registering for "Meeting Topic".

Please submit any questions to:***********

Date Time: Jul 25, 2022 09:00 AM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
    Every day, 3 occurrence(s)
    Jul 23, 2022 09:00 AM
    Jul 24, 2022 09:00 AM
    Jul 25, 2022 09:00 AM
    Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
    Daily: Link to meeting.ics

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: Click Here to Join<Link to meeting>
Passcode: XXXXXXXXXX
Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
Add to Calendar<Link to add to calendar> Add to Google Calendar< Link to add to calendar Add to Yahoo Calendar< Link to add to calendar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JimmyWick
Attendee

You can change the name, but not the email address. To do this, you need to edit the profile name of the ZOOM licensee who is setting up the conference. Instead of using the S profile name as ZOOM2, change it to your company name.

Regards,
J Wick

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JimmyWick
Attendee

You can change the name, but not the email address. To do this, you need to edit the profile name of the ZOOM licensee who is setting up the conference. Instead of using the S profile name as ZOOM2, change it to your company name.

Regards,
J Wick

Thanks that worked

Jimmy - I have the same need as Suedand. Where do I find the profile name of the ZOOM licensee (me)  so I can edit it?