cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people used translation in meeting?

MScha
Listener

Hello, 

does anybody know if it is possible to find out how many participants used the simultaneous translation offer in a meeting? I can't find this information in the participants list. Can I find it anywhere else?
Many thanks,

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patricia_B
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Michelle,

Currently, this information is not contained in any reports, although I see it has been requested many times in the past. I hope it will be implemented in the future. In the meantime, I can suggest two alternatives:

One would be to create a poll towards the end of the meeting and ask participants if they used the translation feature. This would of course depend on users answering the poll correctly, but could give you a general idea of the usage.

Another option would be to open a support ticket and ask for this information for some specific meetings. We can access this for you but it needs to be done per meeting and takes some time. It would not be a long-term solution but would give you the exact numbers.

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patricia_B

Hi Michelle,

Currently, this information is not contained in any reports, although I see it has been requested many times in the past. I hope it will be implemented in the future. In the meantime, I can suggest two alternatives:

One would be to create a poll towards the end of the meeting and ask participants if they used the translation feature. This would of course depend on users answering the poll correctly, but could give you a general idea of the usage.

Another option would be to open a support ticket and ask for this information for some specific meetings. We can access this for you but it needs to be done per meeting and takes some time. It would not be a long-term solution but would give you the exact numbers.

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.