cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many accounts can be on a pro plan?

LayneS
Listener

I usually only have 2 people in any meeting I host, but there are sometimes more. I am currently on the basic plan and am looking to possibly upgrade so that I don't get limited on time for those larger meetings. My manager has a pro plan currently. I see that there can be 1-9 licenses per pro plan. Does that mean that up to 9 accounts can be linked to that plan? Is there a plan that allows multiple accounts to be on it without having to buy plans for each one?

Thanks for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @LayneS 

You are correct that a Pro account can have up to 9 total licenses, but that is not the same limit for users in general. You can have more than 10 users on the account, but only 9 can be assigned licenses while the rest are Basic users. 

If you were to need 10 or more licensed users, you would need to purchase a Business account, which also includes other features, such as custom branding, a vanity URL, and more. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bort

Hi @LayneS 

You are correct that a Pro account can have up to 9 total licenses, but that is not the same limit for users in general. You can have more than 10 users on the account, but only 9 can be assigned licenses while the rest are Basic users. 

If you were to need 10 or more licensed users, you would need to purchase a Business account, which also includes other features, such as custom branding, a vanity URL, and more. 

I paid for a Zoom One Pro account ($400 Cdn/year) so I and my team members could host meeting for more than 40 minutes. I added one employee as a licensed user.  When I go to add a 2nd employee, it won't let me and wants me to purchase another licence.  Does this make sense?

kellymeganj
Listener

We have a Pro account with only one user added. If we added other users could they start meetings while one is already running or we would have to purchase other licenses?

Bort

Each user you add to the account can schedule and host their own meetings, independently of each other, but if they are not assigned their own license, they will be Basic users and limited to 40-minutes when there are 3 or more joins to the meetings they host. If they need those Basic limitations removed, then you would need to purchase additional licenses and assign each user a license. 

Hi, how many basic users can be added in Zoom pro plan.

I am an admin of a  Pro account. How do I add the other 8 users and assign them their own license?

I don´t know why the explanations are confusing. I have a Pro one account. Can I administer licenses to 8 other people without charge? They will be able to have the same service that I get? In other words, this plan is for 9 people?