cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I save meeting info for meetings I go to regularly?

sschuyler94704
Listener

I go to a few meetings that are held on a regular basis and the meeting ID and passwords are always the same along with the day and time. So, what I would love to be able to do is save all the meeting information and then when I am ready to log onto them I have all the information saved in like a phone book and just click on JOIN next to the one I want and connect to the meeting!  How can I do that?

If ZOOM does not currently do that, I was havijg trouble finding the feature request section if some colus SHOW ME where it is I would be grateful!

Thanks!

-Steven

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

I don't believe there is the ability to save and database meeting information inside of Zoom. Zoom integrates with Outlook, Google Calendar, etc for the scheduling aspect.

1. Adding a recurring meeting with the meeting url/link in the location field turns that calendar item into a one-touch join meeting experience.
  2. Also, when you click "Join" in the Zoom client you can click on the dropdown list to see a list of recent meetings you have joined. If the meeting is in this list you can simply select it to join.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

bonzzz
Listener

I agree this seems like such a basic function to be able to save frequent meetings that have the same ID and Password under my profile so I can connect easily, delete, or change as needed; all within the zoom program. 

Frank_TB

Hello,

“Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom”.

Submit your feature request here;
https://zoom.us/feed  

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!