cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find IP Address of everyone hosting on my Zoom Account

Viceroy
Listener

Dear Zoom Video Communications Team,

I am writing to request your assistance in regards to an issue we experienced on Friday March 10th and Saturday March 11th 2023. Our team was unable to log in to host a meeting on both of these days and we were unable to determine the reason for this issue.

We think an unauthorized used gained access to the account and changed the log in 

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in identifying the cause of the issue and helping us resolve it. Our team has checked our internet connectivity and other potential causes, but we were still unable to determine why we were unable to log in to the platform.

We kindly request your team to investigate the issue and provide us with any necessary support to ensure we can continue to use Zoom effectively for our virtual meetings.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Viceroy As part of our in-meeting security features to help you keep your meetings secure, you can report participants for inappropriate behavior during meetings by selecting which participants you would like to report, including any written details, and adding attachments. This report is automatically sent to the Zoom Trust and Safety team to evaluate any misuse of the platform and block a user if necessary. 

You can also report abusive behavior that is related to Zoom but happen outside of a Zoom meeting, webinar, or event. Other types of requests you can submit to Zoom's Trust and Safety team include reporting fraudulent activity or a hacked account.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!