Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the time format on the Zoom Android app?

adwissler
Listener

How do I change the time format on the Zoom Android app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @adwissler just tested on iOS, but I was able to change the iPhone's system settings to 24hr time format and Zoom changed the format according to the phone's time settings. 

IMG_2867.jpeg

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

adwissler
Listener

For example, 12-hour or 24-hour?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @adwissler, you can change the data format from the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us/profile --> Time Format

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

Hi @RN ,

Thank you very much for your response.  I have it saved there as a 12-hour format, but it still shows it in a 24-hour format on the Android app.

Once again, thank you very much.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @adwissler just tested on iOS, but I was able to change the iPhone's system settings to 24hr time format and Zoom changed the format according to the phone's time settings. 

IMG_2867.jpeg

Dear @RN ,

Thank you for your response.  However, I just tried it on Android, and it still didn't change the time on the Zoom Android app.  Do you have other ideas?,