cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we upload zoom videos to google drive automatically?

Madhusudhan
Listener

Hi,

Is there a way that zoom videos once processed can automatically be transferred to Google drive, so that we can avoid the manual process of uploading them?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Madhusudhan 

Unfortunately, Zoom doesn't not provide this ability natively, but there is a Marketplace integration that seems to accomplish that for you. You can read more about this integration here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/5jjvtAZIQy-m-XkbchJMHg

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

If you have Google Drive configured to sync your local files to the cloud, then you could create a local "Zoom Recordings" folder in your sync folder. This is also assuming that you do Local Zoom Recordings.

There isn't a way to do this from the Zoom Cloud.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Bort

A warning about this: Since the cloud syncing can take place during the recording, this can in turn corrupt the recording files. If you go this route, I would suggest enabling the Choose a location to save the recording after the meeting ends option in the desktop recording settings, so that the raw recording files are stored in the default location, but the converted files can be saved in the cloud sync folder. This would hopefully avoid recording corruptions. 

Ray_Harwood

I don't use Google Drive, but I've had great success using DropBox's Zoom integration feature. 

https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/third-party/zoom 

My only drawback so far is that it doesn't copy the isolated audio files; everything else has been excellent.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !