cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we organise simultaneous meetings with 2 Standard Pro Annual Accounts

Blainville
Listener

We have a standard pro annual account, but with 2 registrations under the same user. Let's say that a one year registration is $200, we paid $400 for 2 annual registrations under the same Standard Pro annual program, thinking that we could organize at least 2 simultaneous meetings. 

How can we do that?

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaRhodes
Listener

I have the same question.  

Kim_F
Listener

This is my question also.  Did either of you receive a reply?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

With 2 licenses on your account, you will need to create 2 users to assign those licenses to. Likely the owner of the account already has one license, so you just need to create a 2nd user and assign the remaining license to them. Once that is done, each user can schedule and host meetings independently and simultaneously of each other. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Licensed User 1 scheduled two overlapping meetings. Licensed User 1 added a Licensed User 2 today, and she accepted. Can Licensed User 1 Make Licensed User 2 Host, then leave and start meeting 2, without having to create/redo the two meeting set-ups?

Bort

Hi @sspedersen 

No, that would not work as described. Starting User 1's meeting and then passing host controls to User 2 only passes host controls in that session, but not true ownership of the overall meeting. 

To ensure that both User 1's and User 2's meetings could take place at the same time, each meeting has to be owned by separate users. To ensure that you don't have to recreate the entire meeting on the other user, you can use scheduling privilege to transfer the meeting (and official ownership of the meeting) to the other user. This post has more information about how to transfer meetings with that feature: Transferring ownership of a recurring meeting 

This feature would also allow one person to continue scheduling for both, if that is something you want to continue doing. 

smmastros
Listener

I tried this today and I couldn't start my meeting since the other user had his meeting running.  What went wrong?

Bort

Sounds like both meetings were scheduled by the same user profile. If both meetings were hosted by the same user (even if they did not actually attend either meeting), they still count towards their maximum concurrent meetings. You need to schedule meetings across the 2 users, ie User A schedules Meeting A on their account, and User B schedules Meeting B on their account.