cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a meeting original with my logo for registration?

BS2
Listener

Hello

I am wondering how I could upload my logo in the registration link for my meetings and save it in the meeting original? 

Thank you and best regards 

Berta 

1 REPLY 1

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi,
Here is the way to do it :

How to customize registration branding

After you schedule the meeting, click the Branding tab to customize branding options for your registration page:
Banner: Click Upload to add an image that appears at the top of your registration page.
Logo: Click Upload to add an image that appears to the right of meeting topic on your registration page. The logo also appears in the email invitation.
(Optional) Click Add Description to add alt text to the image. The description isn't visually displayed on the screen but helps people with visual impairments to access and understand the image.

More complete article here : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/211579443-Scheduling-a-meeting-with-registration#h_01FJZ0Q...

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)