cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see only the participants I want?

sewha92
Listener

Is there a way to see only 30 out of 150 participants that I want?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @sewha92,

As simple as your question sounds... my first response is, "it's complicated." 😎

In Gallery View,  you can either see 25 or 49 videos, depending on your computer's capability and bandwidth limitations (which can fluctuate a lot in many meetings).  25 = 5 rows of 5 videos; 49 is 7 rows of 7 videos.

You can prioritize which ones are seen under some circumstances.  The definitive guide to this is the following Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4413866054285-Setting-a-custom-gallery-view-order- 

If there are Spotlights or Pins in place, my experience is that you'll get an error message that says you can't rearrange videos until the Spotlights or Pins are released.  But if there are neither in place... it should be as simple as just dragging and dropping the videos on the screen.  Note that Raised Hands will normally be moved to the head of the line too.  I haven't really tested this enough to know all the ins and outs of it... but the good news is that you can experiment with it all you want on your next meeting -- just drag and drop the individual videos!

I'm sure you'll find some limitations in there, but this should get you started.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !