cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see a list of all attendees in a Zoom meeting after the meeting ends?

fdsfefse
Listener

How can I see a list of all attendees in a Zoom meeting after the meeting ends? maria b clothing
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MJEquiron
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there,

If you have a license account with Zoom, as an admin you can view the Attendee report in your Zoom web portal > Account Management > Reports > Active Host > Filter the date From and To then click on search and look for Meeting ID. There is a Participant tab on the right side and the number is highlighted in blue that you can click to view the names, email addresses, joined and left time of the participants that you can also export to a file.

For members, go to Reports > Usage  > Filter the date From and To then click on search and look for Meeting ID. 

There is a Participant tab on the right side and the number is highlighted in blue that you can click to view the names, email addresses, joined and left time of the participants that you can also export to a file.

You may view our support page for your reference.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Thank you,

MJ 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MJEquiron

Hi there,

If you have a license account with Zoom, as an admin you can view the Attendee report in your Zoom web portal > Account Management > Reports > Active Host > Filter the date From and To then click on search and look for Meeting ID. There is a Participant tab on the right side and the number is highlighted in blue that you can click to view the names, email addresses, joined and left time of the participants that you can also export to a file.

For members, go to Reports > Usage  > Filter the date From and To then click on search and look for Meeting ID. 

There is a Participant tab on the right side and the number is highlighted in blue that you can click to view the names, email addresses, joined and left time of the participants that you can also export to a file.

You may view our support page for your reference.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Thank you,

MJ 

MJEquiron

Hi  fdsfefse, 

May I know if this has answered your question? If it is, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Thank you for contacting Zoom Support and always keep safe,

MJ

Mimi8
Listener

Hi MJ,

I was not able to see a list of attendees when I followed your directions. I see the number in blue, however, when I click on it, there is no information, only the title for each column. I tried downloading the list and again only the titles for each column and no information on attendees.