cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove green border while speaking?

DrBig
Listener

I have used zoom for my Livestream. It's very convenient for my guest speaker. The only problem is the green border around speaker is distractive for my audience.  How can I remove the green border while speaker is speaking?

P.S. I only know how to remove the green border while sharing the screen.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Tarik
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi DrBig,

On the Zoom App  under "Settings."   Select the Share Screen option to get to the first page.  Then select "Advanced" at the bottom to get to the second page. On that second page, you can either turn ON or Off the feature "Show Green Border Around The Shared Content." 

screen-shot-2021-04-07-at-1-55-48-pm_orig.png

screen-shot-2021-04-07-at-1-56-02-pm_orig.png

Hopefully, this helps.

Thanks,  

Hello I have the same issue. When I log into my Zoom account my screen is different. Any help is appreciated. 

e2mc2_0-1677595378989.png

Tarik
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @e2mc2 Thanks for reaching out.
Basically the settings shared above, is from the Zoom app desktop version under the setting section.
Thanks.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

A quick note to anyone finding this thread later.  @Tarik's response does remove the border around shared content, and if it did at one time stop the greenish/yellow borders around Active Speakers, it no longer does. 

I've encouraged others to submit a Feature Request to add this setting separately.  See the thread here authored by @bluebird4:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Disable-flashing-active-speaker-green-rectangle/m-p/137986/hi... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !