cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I record meeting in Full HD

Vcommunications
Listener

I have a meeting with more than 120 users breaking into 4 rooms (30 members in each room), can I record these room in Full HD, does any one know how to do it?

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomBulla
Listener

Hello Vcommunications,

The host account hosting the meeting has to be enabled for 720p/1080p and meets the below requirements. If you meet the requirements you can request Zoom Support to enable your account, or if you have a Pro account/large Enterprise/Education domain you can enable in the account settings through the Zoom Web Admin portal.

Account Settings

To enable or disable Group HD video for all users in the account:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
  3. Click the Meeting tab.
  4. Under In Meeting (Advanced), click the Group HD video toggle to enable or disable it.
  5. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
  6. (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
  7. Select Standard HD (720p) or Full HD (1080p), if applicable for your account.
  8. Click Save.

Please view the link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207347086

Prerequisites for Group HD video

Standard HD (720p)

• Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
    • Setting must be enabled by Zoom Support for 720p for the Pro account
  • Full-screen meeting window on Zoom desktop client

Full HD (1080p)

• Business, Education, or Enterprise account
  • Setting must be enabled by Zoom Support
  • i7 Quad Core (physical core) CPU or higher
  • Zoom desktop client

Regards: ZoomBulla

Hi. It's now the spring of 2024, and this fix no longer works. I have a Business account. I can find Meetings, but when opened, there is no Advanced tab to click. Thanks!

Shepard

MegapixelsArt
Listener

Hi, do I really need to have an i7 to have in order to have 1080p Zoom recordings? If we use the Zoom room to record a lesson with the small panel with the speaker's face and a bigger spotlighted screen, how do make sure that the spotlighted screen is in full HD?