cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the participants IPs that have been in a meeting?

Paula4
Listener

In a recent meeting, there where some people that have entered the meeting wihtout authorization and they have offended the people in the meeting. How can I know who is this people? How can I get the IP fom them?

We have already asked Zoom helpcenter but they havent repond.

Thank you for the colaboration.

@***********

5 REPLIES 5

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi Paula4,

You can find the IP of those who have joined a meeting in the dashboard. Find the past meeting you want the information from and click on it.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Hi ChrisO

First of all, thank you for your answer.

Can you help me find the report that you mentioned in your answer, please? We didn't find it on our Zoom web portal.

Thanks in advance.

@Paula4 

You have to be an account Admin to see the Dashboard. It should be the first option under the Admin section of your portal. Here is a link to the knowldgebase on using the dashboard. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204654719-Getting-started-using-the-Zoom-Dashboard-

Thanks again ChrisO,

Unfortunetly we have the Pro account type and we have checked that this profile don't have access to the Admin dashboard.

Two questions:

1 - There are any other way to get participants IPs from a past meeting?

2 - Do you know if we upgrade to Business profile, we will have access to the IP participants information ofpast meeting? We are lookking for IP address of a meeting held on the 8th Sep.

Thank you in advance.

@Paula4 

1. I do not know of any other way to identify a participant's IP address.

2. I am unsure about this. You should probably direct this question to Zoom support and not the community.