cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Have Zoom Invites Sent to Email vs. Calendar?

fooster
Listener

All my Zoom invites sent to me are going directly to my Gmail calendar. I would like them to come to me via email instead. But I don't know which setting to change in my account to make this happen. I appreciate the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there thank you for the additional detail. I believe this is more of a setting on the Google/Gmail side of things. Can you please check out this support article? https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/953892/why-i-m-not-receiving-calendar-invites-to-my-gmail...

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin

Hi thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Quick question, is your email different than the email you are signed in with to see your Google Calendar? Typically people send invites to your email, and then it comes to your email inbox and if there is a meeting attached it will also show up in your calendar. 

No, it's the same email. And I've checked my spam folder too.

jeremyjustin

Hi there thank you for the additional detail. I believe this is more of a setting on the Google/Gmail side of things. Can you please check out this support article? https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/953892/why-i-m-not-receiving-calendar-invites-to-my-gmail...

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

I've been waiting for another Zoom invite to be sent to me to see if this works...And it does!!! Thank you so much! I was having such a hard time figuring out the solution and didn't think it would've been a setting in my Gmail.