cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host concurrent meetings - Business account

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

I believe I should be able to Host two Meetings concurrently - but I do not seem able to.

When I try to start a second, it asks me to end the first meeting.

I have a Business (Not Pro) account - so I believe I meet the criteria shown at:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206122046-Can-I-host-concurrent-meetings-

I do also have the "Join different meetings simultaneously" feature enabled on my account. I had to get this specifically enabled by Zoom.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001120743-Joining-different-meetings-simultaneously-on-...

Do I need to go though a similar process for Host two Meetings concurrently - or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Rupert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Are you a licensed user on that Business account? 

Are you trying to launch them at the same time on the same device? If so, then you would have to follow the instructions on simultaneous joins on the same device. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Are you a licensed user on that Business account? 

Are you trying to launch them at the same time on the same device? If so, then you would have to follow the instructions on simultaneous joins on the same device. 

Rupert

Hi @Bort 

Yes - I am a licensed user, and the account Owner.

I tried again and it works now. I can start one meeting as Host from the client, then Start another meeting from the web console - which pops open another meeting in the client, as Host.

Thanks!

hb1
Listener

We have a business account with 4 Licensed users.  Can EACH of those Licensed users run 2 concurrent meetings or is the business account limited to 2 concurrent meetings total, regardless of how many Licensed users it has?