cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High CPU Usage Issue with Zoom App on Intel Evo Laptop

judywatson
Listener

Hello forum members,

I'm experiencing a concerning issue with the Zoom app on my Intel Evo laptop [www.lenovo.com/ca/en/faqs/intel-evo/], and I'm seeking some assistance to address this problem. Whenever I launch the Zoom app, it immediately consumes 100% of my CPU resources, causing significant performance degradation and system slowdowns.

I have verified that my Intel Evo laptop meets the necessary specifications for running the Zoom app, including the recommended processor and memory requirements. However, despite having a capable system, the Zoom app monopolizes my CPU resources, making it nearly impossible to multitask or perform other tasks smoothly while the app is running.

I have tried reinstalling the Zoom app, updating to the latest version, and adjusting various settings, but the issue persists. It seems to be a specific problem with the Zoom app's compatibility or optimization on my Intel Evo laptop.

If any of you have encountered a similar issue where the Zoom app excessively utilizes CPU resources on an Intel Evo laptop or if you have any suggestions or workarounds to mitigate this problem, I would greatly appreciate your insights and assistance.

Thank you in advance for your support and expertise!

0 REPLIES 0