cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey, in the recent update of Zoom, i'see a small window, which is present always on the screen showi

admin11
Listener

Hey, in the recent update of Zoom, i'see a small window, which is present always on the screen showing my upcoming meetings. It is very annoying to have it always. Can anyone help me to turn off that?

10 REPLIES 10

admin11
Listener

press f

Anahr_TCCI
Listener

I agree.  This is VERY annoying.  

We have Zoom deployed to 450 users who are going to freak out when this starts popping up.  

Zoom:  please make a group policy to disable this.

jd-sams
Listener

I also got this box this morning. I do not like it and have moved it to the bottom of my second screen to make it less annoying. Please let us know away to disable it.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @admin11 

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are referring to? I think I know what it is and how to disable it, but need to be sure. 

Here is the picture of my zoom black box that I cannot disable. Thanks for any help you can give.

Bort

I believe that is the new Zoom Assistant, which is a feature included with the Zoom Phone Power-Pack add-on. There should be an option in your client settings, under General: 

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 10.28.54.png

There should also be an Account level setting that can disable this for all users. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks very much. I guess I've been lucky because it was only this weekend when it started to show in my screen. I follow your instructions and got rid of it (not displaying)

Same here.  We had several users that had this pop up for the first time today (06/20/2022).  We disabled it globally and it immediately disappeared for everyone.  Then they can re-enable it in their own settings in the portal if it's something they'd like to use.  

jd-sams
Listener

Yes, it was the zoom assistant. It was in my advanced setting and I went in and turned it off. Thank you.

cubuffs27

You can also control this at a Policy Level