cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, someone please, Zoom Events csv file is not uploading

mergaconference
Listener

Dear all, I am hoping that someone can help please, Our Zoom Events CSV Session (speaker) file is not uploading as per the information on this page: 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4406899365773-Entering-CSV-file-information-for-Zoom-Event...

It IS in the right format and it appears to upload exactly like the Test CSV, but nothing happens. 

And before you think 'left it a bit late' we are all hit by Covid and I have been trying for the last 24 hours. 

Our conference with over 150 academic papers starts tomorrow.  I might have to put them all in by hand at this rate. 

Many thanks, if anyone can help I'd be so grateful.  Thank you. 

Megan

3 REPLIES 3

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @mergaconference! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? 

I have same issue now.

Any updates?

Well it was a pig, to be honest. We got to trying to upload the file a line at a time to try to debug it. I *think* that the problem was the moderator information in that it had to be unique which was ridiculous because we used the same moderator for different sessions. We started the conference using Zoom Events but then fell back to the ordinary version of Zoom because Events was causing more hassle than it was worth. With the ordinary version of Zoom we had to have enough people, one for each 'room' for it to work. I would never use Zoom Events again. Good luck.