cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Help! How Do I Record Zoom Audio Session if I am NOT THE HOST? (need to record Host Audio)

MysticalTexan
Listener

I have a 1-to-1 Zoom Audio session scheduled with someone, and I will NOT be the Host. The Host has informed me that THEY will NOT be recording the audio session and that is up to me to record it. (I only have a basic/free account.)

I am on a Chromebook, so don't have the option to download a solid audio recording software. I've tried several google chrome extensions that record audio but I have yet to find one that will actually pick up the Host's audio with decent quality / volume. 

I am wondering if I might have better luck recording the full zoom audio session, including the Hosts' audio, via the iOS Zoom app on iPhone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

So, there are a few issues to address and overcome: 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

So, there are a few issues to address and overcome: 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Bort, I am the host and want to record audio and video of my zoom sessions.  how do I do that?

MysticalTexan
Listener

Thank you so much for the help this is exactly what i needed to know