cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!Could Not get my meeting to launch...using MAC/Safari

Cheryle
Listener

I couldn't launch my meeting that I was the host of today even though I downloaded Zoom app again and reinstalled it (uninstalled the older Room app). I could get into Zoom, create the meeting but starting the meeting became an issue. Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Cheryle , Are you getting an error message when starting the meeting? 

Yeah did you get an error message? 

jefrancisco4

@Cheryle Are you still having the issue? If yes, let us know what is the error message if in case you get one.

Hi! Im getting the same issue. It's error 300. and wont get resolved using the reinstall method

jefrancisco4

@JJplus was this working before? Are you using the Zoom desktop app or mobile app? Are you also able to sign in to Zoom via the web portal - https://Zoom.us and try to test if you can join the meeting from there. Also make sure you have the Zoom application updated. 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Yeah it was working before on my Mac, both desktop and app. I changed my laptop so needed to reinstall zoom yesterday.  Apparently, the zoom app and desktop wont launch both on safari and chrome if I use my personal account with login through Facebook. But it works if I use my company zoom account using email log in

jefrancisco4

Hi @JJplus ,
I suggest that you open up a support ticket via this link https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new. To ensure that this issue/concern is looked at within your Zoom account.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thank you so much!

jefrancisco4

Hi @JJplus ! You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!