cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helo

ggloria007
Listener

Hello

I am away without my laptop and need to access a zoom meeting in couple of hours. I have a meeting details ID and password. I would like to access this meeting online without downloading zoom applications.  I must not dand cannot download on my work mobile phone anything without a permission of administrator. 

However  when I try to access joinzoom, on my mobile via chrome the only page I can see is join via app or download zoom..

There is no option to access zoom online and enter zoom meeting details. This option must have been hidden somewhere so I would appreciate your help finding it. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I have an Android phone. I got it to work by going to join.zoom.us, and it wanted me to use the mobile app. I changed to the Desktop site, three bars in the top right,  and clicked Desktop Site. I was asked to put in a meeting ID and password. Now, you could just also call into the meeting if they supplied the phone number. 

I do not have an iPhone to test. 

Thank you very much for your reply. But I cannot see 3 lines... etc

I attach the snapshot of my mobile screen

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ggloria007 according to our KB on Getting started with the Zoom web client, unfortunately, the web client is not supported on the mobile versions of web browsers; therefore, you will need to Zoom application.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!