cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, for good reason, I give up the zoom subscription for a while, could I get some money back fo

andrei3
Listener

Hello, for good reason, I give up the zoom subscription for a while, could I get some money back for the remaining months?

3 REPLIES 3

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @andrei3 ,
Have you raised a support ticket? If not, I would recommend that you submit one using our web request - Billing & Account Management for further assistance/checking.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

jefrancisco4

Hi @andrei3 ! You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

JoJoCogen
Listener

i have been blocked from my account since May 2022 because I no longer have the email I signed up with and now you charge me for an account that does not exist.

I want my money back, a refund and in NY State you cannot deny me.

I am going to report you to the Attorney General Tish James for charging me for services I do not have nor do I want at this point.