Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to download the Zoom every time I join a meeting

fulto006
Listener

Every time I try to join a meeting, even one of my own,  I get this screen:

fulto006_0-1631750413973.png

I click on "Launch Meeting", and nothing happens except that I get "Having issues with Zoom, join from your browser"

Then I click on "Download Now", it downloads, I click on the exe file, finally I can join.

Every time.  Every dang time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@fulto006  If you log into the zoom app. The blue icon with the white camera. It will be in the dock on a macOS and for a Windows machine click start then start zoom. Log in with your credentials, then when you click on launch it will launch your meeting application. 

When you are entering your credentials there is a check box labeled “keep me logged in” if you choose to check that box you should not have to go thru those steps every time. Hope this is helpful. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB

@fulto006  If you log into the zoom app. The blue icon with the white camera. It will be in the dock on a macOS and for a Windows machine click start then start zoom. Log in with your credentials, then when you click on launch it will launch your meeting application. 

When you are entering your credentials there is a check box labeled “keep me logged in” if you choose to check that box you should not have to go thru those steps every time. Hope this is helpful. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

You're brilliant, Brandon!   Thanks!

Windows machine here. Same issue but I do not see any blue icon with white camera. When I do try to launch and I download the app each time, bottom left has that message about clicking to make it permanent but nothing to click on