cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have participants vote

Zoom54
Listener

Best costume contest:

I want to have participants vote durnig a meeting using a poll for the best costume. I would like the results of the poll to be known during the meeting.

I plan to ask each participant to assign a number to their screen name so that other members of the meeting can vote based on the screen name/number.

The meeting has approximately 150 people. Meaning that there are 150 different choices to vote for.

How can I best set this up?

3 REPLIES 3

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @Zoom54! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having an issue setting up this poll? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved.

SaintSumatra
Listener

Hello,

I would be interested in the answer related Have participants vote - Zoom Community

As a mod, can you assist with an answer? 

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SaintSumatra @Zoom54 

There would be no easy way to do this with Zoom advanced polling, as you would be limited to just 50 choices for each poll question. This would mean that you would need to have 3 different poll questions to cover all 150, and then that would only narrow it down to the top 3.
I would suggest something to narrow down the field to the top 20 or so, then launch the poll to find the best costume. 

@SaintSumatra if you have a different situation you'd like help with, let me know.