cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone heard sharp electric sound through audio jack and screen freeze issues with Zoom Client?

Nikit_Sharma
Listener

Has anyone heard sharp electric sound through audio jack and screen freeze issues with Zoom Client?

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Nikit_Sharma, I would recommend going into your Zoom desktop client settings under Audio and set the speaker to 'Same as System', which will be your default speaker for your desktop, and see if that makes a difference.

While in the Audio tab of your settings, check, 'show in-meeting option to enable "Original Sound'. You'll find this while in a meeting and select the default microphone. 

I hope this helps! If not, I would try looking into updating your audio drivers and/or reinstalling the Zoom desktop client from zoom.us/download.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks for the update. But I have done all of these and still I am facing the same issue.

Any other possibility ?

Hey @Nikit_Sharma, have you tried Zoom with any other speaker devices? A USB or Bluetooth device, for example? It's not your audio jack, but a USB or Bluetooth source of input and/or output for your speaker and microphone might help.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!